The Thetford 34122 is a replacement vacuum breaker designed for Aqua Magic Style Plus, Style Lite and Style II permanent RV toilets.
- Fixes water leaks coming from the back of your toilet.
- To check: wrap tissue paper around the water valve/vacuum breaker and flush the toilet. If the paper is wet, determine that it is not coming from the inlet or the outlet water connections.
- RV toilet vacuum breakers general fail due to freeze/thaw conditions during the winter. Even a small amount of water remaining in the valve can cause the plastic to crack or weaken.
- Figure 3 in assembly (pictured above).
- For a complete list of all Aqua Magic II repair parts, see below.
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
- Includes (1) vacuum breaker, (1) nylon flush hose & (1) nylon inlet hose, (1) closet flange seal, (4) hose clamps, and instructions.