Odorz/Classic Campers Odorfree Holding Tank Treatment
is a natural formula that is environmentally friendly and biodegradable, with no formaldehyde. It is safe, clean, easy to use and not chemically sensitive. Classic Campers Treatment liquifies waste . . . and household tissue is O.K.! And it is POWERFUL . . .
- Odorz/Classic Campers is the lowest cost product on the market today - do your math!
1 Ounce Treats 40 Gallons - Costs less than $.90 per treatment
most economical, first class treatment available. So, why should you consider Classic Campers Treatment?
- Consider These Facts
With the "competition" most, not all, holding tank treatments do the following:
- Will liquefy waste
- No Formaldehyde
- Easy to use
- Most Household Tissue Okay
- Will MASK odor
However, Classic Campers will "Go The Extra Mile" and you will also enjoy the following:
- Eliminates Odors (does not mask them)
- There is no odor at all - even when you dump
- One Product To Completely Service ALL Systems (even septic tanks)
- Keeps working in ALL temperatures (others don't)
- Natural & Environmentally Friendly
- Works In Black & Gray Tanks
- You Will Be Odor Free Long After Others Have Given Up
- No Need To Add More Every Few Days
- Highly Concentrated - 1 oz Treats 30 Gallons
- Safe, Not Chemically Sensitive
- Available In Four Convenient Sizes
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Wash your hunting clothes (two scoops) in washer for odor free hunting - and enjoy a scum and odor free washing machine at the same time.
Now... compare Classic Campers Treatment with anything else available. Then... compare the price and you will see why time and time again the smart campers must be Smiling Campers.
BLACK TANK: For best results, fill toilet with water & flush. Fill toilet again.
Add 1 oz. per each 40 gal. of your tank`s capacity.
Using your toilet brush, stir well & flush.
GREY TANK: Mix well with water in kitchen sink or shower & wash down drain.
FIRST TIME ONLY: For best results, fill toilet with water & flush. Fill toilet again.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid prolonged contact with skin
or contact with open cuts. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after
handling. Avoid breathing dust. Keep out of reach of children.
FIRST AID: Eye & skin contact - Flush affected area with large quantities of
water for at least 15 minutes. Ingestion - Wash out mouth with water. Inhalation -
Move to fresh air. Get medical attention if any of the above symptoms continue.
ANTIDOTE: CALCIUM DISODIUM EDETATE(Oral or IV)