Grayl GeoPress Purifier Bottle with Water Filter - 710ml
Unmatched ease, speed and convenience.
No other water filter can match the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of the GeoPress.
Within eight seconds, 710 ml of safe, clean drinking water is made usable anywhere in the world. Tap into the world's water sources and drink safely from unfamiliar faucets, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. GeoPress protects against waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals and even microplastics found in water worldwide.
Also improves taste, odor and clarity!
Grayl GeoPress Water Treatment Details
- Unmatched ease, speed and versatility - just fill. Press. Drink™.
- OnePress™ Global Protection enables travelers, adventurers and survivalists to keep diverse water sources around the world safe
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including rotavirus, hepatitis A, norovirus, giardiasis, cryptosporidium, E. coli, cholera, salmonella, dysentery and more
- Filters: particulate matter (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides and heavy metals
- Improves taste, odor and clarity
- SimpleVent™ Drink Cap performs three functions:
- vents and purifies the air
- Protects against cross-contamination, dirt and contaminants
- Enables one-handed hydration with fast-flowing drink spout
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, fatigue-free squeezing
- TopoGrip™ non-slip TPE coated on all heavy-duty surfaces.
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy water in disposable bottles again
Specifications of the Grayl GeoPress water bottle with water filter.
- Capacity: 710 ml
- Diameter (at base): 8.6 cm; Height: 26.5 cm
- Fast flow rate: (5 liters/minute)
- Active technology: ion exchange, ultra-powder activated carbon
- Durability: rugged construction for use in harsh conditions and to withstand drops from 3 meters (filled with water) onto concrete
- Filter life: designed for 350 cycles (250L), once the "press time" reaches about 25 seconds (or three years have passed since first use), it's time to replace the cleaning filter element
- Filter shelf life: when stored properly, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-free materials: made of #5 polypropylene, food grade silicone, TPE, food grade ABS plastic
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF Standard 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets EPA Guide Standard and standard for testing microbiological water filters
- Water bottle with filter
|Product Name:||Grayl GeoPress Purifier Bottle with Water Filter - 710ml|
|water treatment operation:||mechanical/physical|
|filter medium:||Activated Carbon|
|Filter effective against:||Bacteria, Protozoa, Microorganisms, Particles, Cysts, Sediments|