- Smells great and soft on your skin.
- When used according to label instructions, provides protection from Zika Virus, West Nile Virus, Dengue Fever and other mosquito borne viruses.
- 12 hours of protection from ticks and mosquito bites.
- 10 hours protection from black flies.
- Icaridin is considered to be the repellent of first choice by the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Canadian Advisory Committee on Tropical Medicine and Travel for travellers 6 months to 12 years of age. Products containing up to 20% icaridin are considered to be safe and efficacious.
- Children aged six months or older are permitted to use up to 20% icaridin.
- Health Canada currently permits use of up to 10% DEET three times daily for those aged two to 12 years and once a day for children aged six months to two years. Hence, icaridin is the preferred repellent for this age category, with DEET as a second choice
View Safety Data Sheet